Google Calendar integration
To synchronize your Google Calendar with the SquidHub calendar, first click the Calendar and then the checkbox next to Google Calendar. You should then see a new tab in the browser which asks you to login to your Google Calendar.
Please note: Some users experience that their browser blocks pop-up windows.
- If you are using Safari you can check this by opening Settings, Security and make sure the “Block additional windows” is un-checked.
- If you are using Chrome please check if there is a notification about the blocked popup in the address field.
How does the Google Calendar synchronization work
- Meetings from your Google Calendar are imported every time you load or refresh SquidHub.
- Meetings created in SquidHub will be sync'ed to your Google Calendar.
- Todos created in SquidHub will not be sync'ed to Google Calendar currently. We'll soon release an update which lets you sync your todos as well.