1. How do I rename a folder (or category)?
- Double click the folder name (or category name)
- Give it a new title
- Hit Enter to save the new name
2. How does the search work?
You find the Search in the top bar. It filters the content in all 3 boards. If you e.g. search on your own name, you'll see
- All tasks assigned to you
- All messages you have sent
- All messages where you have been mentioned
3. How do I send a direct message?
From the browser: To send direct one-on-one messages, click on the profile image of the person you want to message (in the message board or the top bar) - or start a direct message from the blue sidebar.
From the app: To send a direct message from the app, simply swipe left. All your team members will be listed. Select the person you want to message - and start typing.
4. How are you different from Asana, Slack, Trello etc?
You can describe SquidHub as a mix of the best elements from Slack, Asana and Google Drive. Read more here about how we are different from other team collaboration apps.
5. I can't activate my account
When you activate your account please use one of the following browsers:
- Chrome (recommended)
If you are using Internet Explorer (IE) you might experience a blank page after you click the activation link in the email. We are working on supporting Internet Explorer as well, but until this browser is supported please switch to one of the other supported browsers.