In the unlikely event that your groups or content inside a group doesn't loaded as expected please try the following to see if that will eliminate the issue.
- Check that you are using one of the supported browsers: Chrome, Firefox and Safari
- Refresh the page. Click F5.
- Clear the browsing history (Settings --> Advanced Settings --> Clear Browsing Data)
- Check the internet connection
- Double click the Home button
- Swipe the SquidHub app upwards to stop it from running in the background
- Reopen the app and your content should now load as expected
- Press the Recent apps button.
- Close the SquidHub app by swiping it to the side. This will stop the app from running in the background.
- Reopen the app and your content should now load as expected.
Still having problems?
If the above didn't solve your problem, please contact our support who will help you: email@example.com